Step-by-Step Guide on Selling items as a Consignor:
Ready to start selling? Follow these steps! Need more help? Join our Lubbock JBF Facebook CONSIGNOR group where you can find lots of helpful tips, tricks and a whole community of other savvy sellers online.
LET'S GET STARTED!
1. Register to sell at the upcoming sale:
A. Log in to your JBF Profile
B. Look for the Lubbock Spring 2023 Sale under the
"Upcoming Events" section
C. Click on "Sign Up", and put a check in the box beside
2. Prepare your items! Open the Consignor Guide below to make the tagging process a breeze! And be sure to check the List of Acceptable Items!
Complete your online seller agreement
3. Tag Your Items
4. Consider becoming a Team Member
Our Team Members are the heart of our sales events. They do all kinds of wonderful tasks such as help with set up, sales floor organizing, check out and break down. And the more you help at the sale, the EARLIER YOU SHOP! SO, Check your day planners and get a sitter!
Lubbock JBF Team Members can look forward to the following benefits:
- Team Members selling items in the sale will earn an additional 5% on all sold items
- Team Members shop the sale first at the Pre-Sale on Thursday, March 9th
- Team Members get FREE ADMISSION all sale dates and times
- Team Members shop the 1/2 price sale BEFORE the public!
TEAM MEMBER REGISTRATION OPENS MONDAY, January 2nd at 7PM! (Spots will be limited, so please sign up early!)
5. Drop Off your tagged items & get your Pre-Sale passes.
Bring your tagged items to the Civic Center anytime from 11am - 8pm on Wednesday, March 8th! (Look for the Drop Off Section in the Consignor Guide for details on Drop-Off procedures!)
To make Drop-Off even faster, have the Consignor Waiver filled out and bring it with you....click the link below to download it! Upon check-in, you will receive your passes to the exclusive Consignor Pre-Sale on Thursday, March 9th!
6. Shop the Presale & Watch your Seller check grow!
HOW TO SELL
You're going to love clearing out your clutter and passing along great quality items to local families.
We're here to show you how.
Download the Consignor Guide below to get started on these steps: Gather, Sort, Price, Prep and Drop Off
Guides and Groups
WHAT TO SELL WHEN
This guide will help you know what to sell (and what not to sell) at this upcoming sale.
KEEPING FAMILIES SAFE
Download our Safety Guide for required waivers and the latest recall & safety information.
GET THE INSIDE SCOOP
Join our Lubbock JBF Consignor Facebook Group to ask questions and get tips from other sellers just like you!
Sale Time Info
Now, when it comes time for the sale, here are all the details that you need to know!
Preparing your items
Watch the following videos to see how to prepare all of your items.